March 07, 2014

OOTD: black friday

WEARING:
Faux leather jacket from Forever 21
New York cropped long sleeve from Urban Outfitters
High waisted black BDG jeans from Urban Outfitters
Black leather satchel from...Urban Outfitters!
Black booties from Spring
Cat eye sunglasses from eBay

Wow, what look at this shit I'm really on my OOTD game theze dayz. Today was one of those fluke days where you're all OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE SUMMER LET'S GET STARBUCKS AND DRIVE AROUND WITH THE TOP DOWN AND HEY LET'S GO TO THE BEACH WHY NOT OH WAIT NOPE IT'S A FLUKE IT'S GOD DAMN COLD OUT HERE BY THE WATER HELP!!!! But you like, do it anyway. It was chill. Also can I get a lint brush up in here? New super fun contest, spot the dog hair! Get on my level of pimp, people. My friend recently got in her possession a Ranger Rover (you can see it in the corner or and also it's the first picture rofl ok), so I'm really feeling that. I'm actually awful. We drove to the beach-each (ew) and basically just sat in the car staring at the water (our phones) because it suddenly decided to drop 15 degrees and become super foggy and cold, obviously. Stay tuned for another chapter of my ever so exciting life because apparently I'm ending this right now? Yep that's what's happening. I also think I'll upload a new video tonight or late tonight or something so SUBSCRIBE FOR THAT!


FOLLOW ME ON:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE:

2 comments: