April 14, 2013

Playlist of the Day: GRRRRL POWER


bearded women from hblaisauce on 8tracks Radio.

These past few days of rainy, cold weather have gotten me down in the dumps and led me to begin doubting and questioning myself. Who am I? What am I going to do? Why does my hair never do what I want it to do? I'm such a loser!!! But then I realized it was stupid and pointless to think these negative thoughts and I willed myself to get back on the confidence train!
Here's some of that womanly-independence channeled into a playlist featuring confident women with amazing talent that I just can't get enough of lately. Can you say inspiration??? Oh you can? Okay, just checking.

4 comments:

  1. Heya your blog is amazing! would you mind checking mine lovely? im new and dont have many followers :(

    caterpillar-girll@blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and that song it so lovely haha whys brooke candy the background?>

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a nice blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete