November 09, 2012

ice dance

*~Today was the first snowfall of the season so I'm writing in blue! Because snow is blue, right?!~*
And while I feel like I should be enjoying the day like this:
(...actually I kind of want to punch this person square in the jaw.)

I'm more like this:
"Ohhh it's so pretty out oooh look at that. That's nice. I'll just sit here though, yeah it's nicer from here."

It really is beautiful though, and I would totally go out and play in it if I didn't have to... sit here instead.  I'm the kind of person who loves snow and is all, "SNOW ANGELLSSSS!!! LET'S WATCH "HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS"! WHAT HOW CAN YOU THINK THE JIM CARREY VERSION IS BETTER? YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT ORIGINALS!!! SWEATERS AND MITTENS!!" until it's here the next day and then I'm all, "Hasn't this gone on long enough... :|" It's kind of like my mindset when was in school (suuuuuuuch a long time ago) and Paranormal Activity movies (mostly just the last part, though). 
ANYWHO FROM WHOVILLE, here's my first snowfall playlist and my first snowfall outfit (where I actually did step outside into the falling snow because it looked nicer and maybe some of you thought I was lying)







Poncho over thrifted navy dress and cardigan, wool socks and lil red boots! My favourite mittens and another francais beret (that rhymes)! I was going to wear my silvery blue lipstick but I thought that might make me look like I have a case of ye ol' hypothermia! A ho ho hooooo....enjoy the snow before you get sick of it... or die...from hypothermia...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment