September 04, 2012

my so-called pathetic life: back to school (and boomer's bday!!!)

OMG MY BABY IS 5 TODAY HE'S SO CUTE AND FLUFFY AND CUTE AND SLEEPY AND I'M WAY TOO OBSESSED WITH HIM FOR IT TO BE HEALTHY HA HAHA AHJDFHLWEIUYJ WHO WANTS TO PARTY WITH ME?!? 
DOESN'T LOOK A DAY PAST FOUR! That's because this was taken last year you cheap idiot. OH OKAY!
If anyone thought I was talking about a real person there, the fact I said "'FLUFFY" should have given it away that MY DOG IS BETTER THAN YOURS! ^^ HI DERG!

In other, less exciting and important news, practically all of the people I have known in my life got up in the wee hours of the morning (8 or something probably, ew) to head off into the arms of death!! Somebody save them!! From school, I mean. They went to school. And since I just woke up and clearly have nothing better to do (other than party all day and nite duh!!!) I pretended to go to school as well. Except I didn't actually go that would be weird. I just gathered the necessary materials to do so:
  • A sturdy binder for all the assignments you'll obviously do! Mine is my dad's old briefcase binder. Complete with the pleather and handle! This is strictly business, kids
  • Notebooks for cute doodles. I got those bad boys from Urban Outfitters and they have been well used

  •  *~dEsIgNeR pEnCiLz~* show your peers that doing math, science and writing 1000 word essays can be lots of fun with these puppies!!!!1!
  • Glue stick, scissors, HIGHLITERS (A MUST-HAVE FOR JUST ANYTHING), pens, pencil crayons
  •  Adorable stationary to send notes back and forth with your friends during class when you should be studying
I'm just including this for fun because it's my grade 10 (I think) binder and I want to show the world how cool I was! Woah Obama! The Hangover cast! Ha ha! So funny! Such inspirational quotes! Okay seriously though cut me some slack I ALSO SEE Carey Mulligan, Logan Lerman, She & Him, Twiggy, and old Popeye candy label (I was OBSESSED with those things) and the word "bright" (which was completely necessary). Not bad. COLLAGING IS A LIFESTYLE.

In the other hypothetical situation in which I would be going to school, I have been feeling some heavy "My So-Called Life" vibes and channeled Angela Chase for this day. If I was going to school I would wear something like this:



Thrifted floral dress and belt, beaded crop top, Topshop cardigan (again), old locket, Lost Girl pin, leather brown satchel, American Apparel high socks (not seen), combat boots (not seen). Sorry these photos are so horribly awkward, but seeing as I'm alone always I had to take these myself in my small mirror.

But since I am not going to school, I am wearing something like this:
I'm surprised I'm still even wearing pants at this point. Ciao kids!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment